Subscribe to It Has Nothing to Do with Age by Email Follow Tusk95664 on Twitter It Has Nothing to Do with Age: It Has Nothing to do With Age Press Release
It Has Nothing To Do With Age provides self-help principles. The inspirational stories give concrete illustrations of overcoming many of life's challenges. Difficulties pertaining to depression, grief, divorce, and death are presented and worked through by the participants. Physical impairments, injuries, overcoming issues with weight, alcohol, and nicotine are also dealt with and resolved by the athletes.

This book provides a model on how to overcome some of the difficulties that confront all of us . Further, this read sheds a beacon of light on preventive measures for good physical and mental health. Research demonstrates that exercise is an important component in treating such ailments and debilitating illness such as depression, stroke, heart disease, brain or cognitive malfunction,and Alzheimer's disease.

I suggest that proper exercise can be used as a preventive measure for psychological, cognitive, and physical health as well. Follow my prescription and lead a better, more fulfilling, and healthier life.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It Has Nothing to do With Age Press Release

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."– Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln’s quote makes sense, because it implies that he had a conscience.  Being aware of the tremendous difficulty that he faced when he was president, it is obvious that he was torn as a result of his inner turmoil, which meant that he had a conscience. I believe that a well developed superego is an important as far as character development is concerned. Some of the so-called leaders or politicians of today seem to be lacking in their moral turpitude.
I am really excited about my book coming out and with the press release. The following is taken from that release: New book by senior ultra athlete Frank Lieberman, PhD, tells the story of defying age and beginning again.  Does age matter?  Author Frank Lieberman PhD, reminds us that we can defy many things, including a number.
 September 19, 2011-Frank Lieberman paints us a different picture of today’s seniors; a group of people with dreams, goals, and the ability to do things most people would consider absolutely insane, all in the name of adding meaning and passion to their lives.  Lieberman’s first book, It Has Nothing to Do with Age, welcomes us to the world of senior ultra- athletes.
You will get lost in this testimonial of the 65 and older age group who pushed their physical, mental, and emotional limits to unfathomable levels.  Explore the underlying motivation of these passionate men and women as they undertake such grueling athletic endeavors as the Tevis Cup, The Hawaiian Iron man, the Molokai to Oahu Outrigger canoe race, and the Swanton Pacific 100 mile Ride and Tie. Let inspiration consume you through the powerful drive and determination of these extreme athletes who undeniably prove that they are not defined by their age.
It Has Nothing To Do With Age is a 224 page Non- Fiction paperback with a retail price of $15.99.   The ISBN is: 9780983676409. Published through Winter Goose Publishing and available now through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Today, Linda was riding Nails and I was running for our morning workout at the Olmsted trail.  During this morning workout, Linda mentioned my mental toughness.  Later on, I started thinking in more detail about this topic from a psychological viewpoint.  And then my mind went to various people that I knew that would be good interviewees.  I also picked up my orthotics today and talked with my friend Steve, who gave me additional ideas regarding this topic.  More to follow at a later date.  I am excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment