Subscribe to It Has Nothing to Do with Age by Email Follow Tusk95664 on Twitter It Has Nothing to Do with Age: TA-65,HGH,DHEA,Testosterone,Steroids and Aging
It Has Nothing To Do With Age provides self-help principles. The inspirational stories give concrete illustrations of overcoming many of life's challenges. Difficulties pertaining to depression, grief, divorce, and death are presented and worked through by the participants. Physical impairments, injuries, overcoming issues with weight, alcohol, and nicotine are also dealt with and resolved by the athletes.

This book provides a model on how to overcome some of the difficulties that confront all of us . Further, this read sheds a beacon of light on preventive measures for good physical and mental health. Research demonstrates that exercise is an important component in treating such ailments and debilitating illness such as depression, stroke, heart disease, brain or cognitive malfunction,and Alzheimer's disease.

I suggest that proper exercise can be used as a preventive measure for psychological, cognitive, and physical health as well. Follow my prescription and lead a better, more fulfilling, and healthier life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TA-65,HGH,DHEA,Testosterone,Steroids and Aging

Continued from Monday-Part 2
The writing “It Has Nothing to Do with Age” has assisted me and has given me insight into my aging process these last 15 years or so.  In my book, I presented seven prescriptions to assist individuals to develop a better lifestyle by adjusting attitude and behavior. Do you think that TA-65, HGH, DHEA, Testosterone and other steroids are necessary?    What do you think are the secrets of the centenarians who live in Okinawa?    My thoughts and ideas about successful aging and finding Ponce de Leon’s fountain of youth follow.
First, it is clear that there is a mind body connection. Not only is there simply a connection, there is a powerful relationship between what happens in our mind or brain and the effects on the physiology of our body. One example that illustrates this magnificent mind-body correlation was taken from Viktor Frankl’s book titled “Man’s Search for Meaning an Introduction to Logotherapy.”  In this book, Dr. Frankel tells the story of a prisoner, in Auschwitz, who had lost faith in the future and as a result, his future was doomed. The story goes like this: a senior block warden, who was a well known composer confided to Dr. Frankel when he told him about his dream. “A voice told me that I could wish for something that I should say only what I wanted to know, and all my questions would be answered.  What do you think I asked?  That I would like to know when the war would be over for me.  You know what I mean, Dr.-for me!  I wanted to know when we, when our camp would be liberated and our sufferings come to an end.” Dr. Frankel asked “and when did you have this dream?”  “In February, 1945,”he answered.   Dr. Frankel noted it was then the beginning of March.  Dr. Frankel “What did your dream voice answer?”  He whispered to me, “March 30.”
To be continued tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelley World said...

govonroids.blogspot.com

You may have to fight harder for your beliefs.

Anonymous said...

I need to write a 10 page paper for my college Human Growth and Development class.
What do you think would be a good topic?
.
Also visit my blog post click here

Unknown said...

Maintaining healthy testosterone levels is critical for men, especially as they grow older. Testosterone is an exceptionally vital hormone, and low levels of this hormone can adversely affect every tiny cell in the human body. If you’re approaching middle age and are experiencing signs of low T, take a moment to leaf through Ageless Male supplement reviews. They depict what testosterone deficiency can do to older men – flagging libido, poor metabolism, abdominal weight gain, and fatigue. Eat right, work out extensively, and use dietary supplements to overcome low testosterone and suppress the signs of aging!

Post a Comment