Subscribe to It Has Nothing to Do with Age by Email Follow Tusk95664 on Twitter It Has Nothing to Do with Age: The art of relaxation
It Has Nothing To Do With Age provides self-help principles. The inspirational stories give concrete illustrations of overcoming many of life's challenges. Difficulties pertaining to depression, grief, divorce, and death are presented and worked through by the participants. Physical impairments, injuries, overcoming issues with weight, alcohol, and nicotine are also dealt with and resolved by the athletes.

This book provides a model on how to overcome some of the difficulties that confront all of us . Further, this read sheds a beacon of light on preventive measures for good physical and mental health. Research demonstrates that exercise is an important component in treating such ailments and debilitating illness such as depression, stroke, heart disease, brain or cognitive malfunction,and Alzheimer's disease.

I suggest that proper exercise can be used as a preventive measure for psychological, cognitive, and physical health as well. Follow my prescription and lead a better, more fulfilling, and healthier life.

Friday, April 1, 2011

The art of relaxation

Knowing how to breathe is associated with proper breathing techniques. If you haven't paid attention to your breathing today then you are likely to be tense or uptight. You might ask why is relaxation important? Relaxation or deep breathing helps with cardiovascular fitness and cognitive development. A recent article in the March 28, 2011 edition of the Wall Street Journal told about the addition of yoga to the elementary school curriculum. The principal at the elementary school in Southern California "she has seen how calm and centered students are after practicing the techniques" . If this is good for kids it might be good for you too. There are many techniques in learning how to breathe properly. Yoga, progressive relaxation, self hypnosis, meditation, and autogenics are a few techniques that can help you reduce the stress in your life.



While on the trail, I monitor my breathing as well as body tenseness. I hold two handheld water bottles and periodically rediscover that I'm clutching the bottles. It is important to run relaxed and at ease. Other parts of your body can tense up or start to hurt. So, I pay attention to my body and my breathing. Even when I'm not running, I pay attention to determine areas of discomfort. Deep breathing is important for psychological and physical well-being. Do yourself a favor and learn how to breathe properly.


Briefly, feed back about Loreto is related to water. If you like to boat, fish, snorkel, swim, kayak or whale watch that is the place to go. Touching a grey whale is a neat experience. The newborn come right to your boat. They seem curious and willing to allow you to touch them. When they've had enough they simply swim away. In addition to interacting with the whales, I ran in the desert and along the seashore. Weather was warm so I got my heat training. I understand that the weather in the foothills was cold rainy and some snow. I'm pleased that I missed that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment